Brought to you by Quilters Newsletter magazine

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Packed for Market

Just enjoying a touch of sun in the Colorado mountains before I head to Houston for International Quilt Market. I can hardly wait to see everyone!


Good thing I caught a few rays while I could 'cuz it starting snowing in the Colorado mountains. No problem. Snowy days are great for quilting. What could be better than finishing a UFO while watching flakes fall on the peaks?


Time for a break by the wood stove. Love being toasty warm on a cool fall day. While relaxing, I decided to look back on a few shots of my recent road trip. Woo-hoo! I discovered one I just have to share with you.


While I was at the International Quilt Study Center in Lincoln, Nebraska, I took a behind-the-scenes tour. They were getting things together for the exhibit "Marseille: White Corded Quilting," which opens November 13. Check out this amazing quilted bodice. Time to plan your road trip to Lincoln. The show runs through May 22 so you have plenty of time to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment